Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure (Job Opportunity)
BY: shamin, 13 Jul 2016
Invitation for selection of Individual Experts for PMU
1. Government of Maldives wishes to apply part of the proceeds from Government financing component of China-Maldives Friendship Bridge Project for the services of an Engineer to assist the Project Director in managing the project and shall work in Bridge Project Management Unit (BPMU) for the Design and Build Project for China-Maldives Friendship Bridge, Maldives.
2. The Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure on behalf of the GOM now invites interested eligible individuals to submit Expression of Interest for the post of Engineer. More details on the services required by the individual expert are provided in the Terms of Reference (TOR).
3. Interested persons must obtain more detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) at the address below. Expressions of Interest must contain their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other related documents that demonstrate that they are qualified to perform the services required under the TOR (description of similar assignments and experience in similar conditions, familiarity with appropriate skills, etc).
4. Engineer will be remunerated on a monthly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis for the Bridge Project Management Unit (Bridge PMU) and must be based at the Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure.
5. Interested individual experts must deliver their applications to the following address before 14:00 hours on 02nd August 2016 via regular mail or e-mail.
Ministry of Housing & Infrastructure,
Male’ 20329, Republic of Maldives
Tel: 960 3004300
Fax: 960 3004301 E-mail: email@example.com
13 July 2016
2 days 18 hours
4 days 21 hours
4 days 13 hours
4 days 21 hours