Ministry of Finance and Treasury (INVITATION FOR BIDS)
BY: shamin, 13 Jul 2016
Provision of Water Supply Facilities in Ha. Hoarafushi and Hdh. Hanimaadhoo
Republic of Maldives.
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received financing from the OPEC Fund for International development (OFID) and intends to apply portion of the financing for eligible payments under the contract for Provision of Water Supply Facilities in Ha. Hoarafushi and Hdh. Hanimaadhoo, Republic of Maldives.
2. The Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MOFT) on behalf of the Ministry of Environment and Energy (MEE), now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the works given below. Bidding is open to all bidders who fulfill qualification requirements given in Section 3 of Bid document, briefly stated below. The work to be performed under this Contract includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the furnishing of all supervision, labor, materials, temporary works, false work, plant, machinery, equipment, parts, tools, supplies, transportation, utilities, construction facilities, incidentals and logistic support necessary for the performance and maintenance of the Works, accomplishing the same in a professional and workmanlike manner.
3. International competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives, single stage one envelope bidding procedure.
4. The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500/- (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand Five Hundred) to the Public Procurement Section, Ministry of Finance and Treasury, from July 14th 2016 to August 21st, 2016 between 0830hrs and 1330hrs on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
5. A pre-bid meeting will be held on July 31st, 2016, Sunday at 13:00 hour’s Maldivian time at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury. Any clarifications to the bid may be sent to below given mail addresses on or before August 8th, 2016 at 1330 hours.
6. The Bidder shall furnish a Bid Security of USD 25,000 (or equivalent) which shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the Bid. The Amount of Performance Security required under the contract shall be 5% of the Contract Price. An Advance Payment of 15% of the contract price shall be provided upon submission of an Advance Payment Guarantee.
7. Bids Shall be Valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Treasury at the address specified in the clause 8 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1100 hrs, Maldivian time on August 28th, 2016, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Mr. Ahmed Mujuthaba,
Public Procurement Section,
Public Procurement Division,
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: +(960) 334 9266 / +(960) 334 9106
Fax:+(960) 3320706, +(960) 3324432
9. This Invitation for Bids will be uploaded in the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website
13 July 2016
2 days 18 hours
4 days 21 hours
4 days 13 hours
4 days 21 hours