Ministry of Finance and Treasury (INVITATION FOR BIDS)
BY: miadhu, 18 Aug 2016
Project Number: TES/2016/W-112
Design and Build of Seenu Hithadhoo Regional Hospital
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received loan financing from Saudi Fund for Development and OPEC Fund for International development (OFID) and intends to apply portion of the financing for eligible payments under the contract for Design and Build of Seenu Hithadhoo Regional Hospital.
2. The Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MOFT) on behalf of the Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure (MHI), now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the works of conversion of existing Equatorial Convention Centre (ECC) with required additional buildings into a 100 bed hospital facility.
3. The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500/- (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand Five Hundred) to the Public Procurement Section, Ministry of Finance and Treasury, from August 22, 2016 to October 2, 2016 between 8:30hrs and 13:30hrs on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
4. A pre-bid meeting will be held on September 5, 2016, Monday at 10:00 hours Maldivian time at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury.
5. Any clarifications to the bid may be sent to below given mail addresses on or before September 22, 2016 at 14:00 hours.
6. The Bidder shall furnish a Bid Security of USD 90,000.00 (or equivalent) which shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the Bid. The Amount of Performance Security required under the contract shall be 5% of the Contract Price.
7. Bids Shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Treasury at the address specified in the clause 8 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 10:00 hrs, Maldivian time on October 13, 2016, Thursday at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Mr. Ahmed Mujuthaba,
Public Procurement Section,
Public Procurement Division,
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: +(960) 334 9296 / +(960) 334 9106
Fax:+(960) 3320706, +(960) 3324432
17 August 2016
14 hours 4 mins
1 day 14 hours
1 day 20 hours
1 day 20 hours